Redding Heating & Air Residential Maintenance Plan & Pricing
Maintenance is recommended for heating and air conditioning systems every six months. Like on automotive your heating and air conditioning needs regular maintenance to prevent costly repairs. Maintenance on your system reduces risk of unhealthy indoor air quality, protects you and your family from unsafe system operation, and improves your system efficiency.
We will change your filter to improve indoor air quality. We will clean out your drain line to prevent water from overflowing at your unit and damaging your home. We will clean your outdoor coils to enhance the performance of your system -20 point inspection included.
We will change your filter to improve indoor air quality. We will check your gas burners to ensure fire safety (furnace). We will check your electrical to ensure a safe operation (heat pump). We will clean the burner area to enhance the performance of the system -20 point inspection included.
As a part of Redding Heating and Air Conditioning you receive the best prices and priority service
- You will receive a 20 point professional HVAC tune up on each visit
- New HVAC filter on each visit
- HVAC system diagnostics at no charge anytime you call (upon approval to repair)
- 2 Year Warranty on parts replaced
- You will receive a total system evaluation and on each visit
- You will receive 10% discount on Diagnostic Charges
- You will receive 10% Discount on Repairs
- You will receive 5% off a new system
- Priority Scheduling (no after hours charge)
- All weekend, after-hours, &holiday rates waived
- All benefits apply the entire year from date of purchase
- DISCOUNT: LIKE ourÂ FACEBOOKÂ PAGE and get $10.00 OFF your MAINTENANCE PLAN TODAY!
How it Works
- Sign up for our Residential Maintenance Plan (one-time charge of $229 + $99 per additional system on house)
- We’ll follow up with you in about 6 months to schedule a service in the opposite season, included at no additional charge!
[efstitle]Residential Maintenance Plan[/efstitle]
[efsdescription]Follow-up Summer or Winter Tune-Up Included at No Extra Charge! [/efsdescription]
[efsdescription]Fee is paid for at first maintenance service. Second service is free and optional (at your option).[/efsdescription]
[efsbulletitem]Add’l Systems on Property: $99 each[/efsbulletitem]
Maintenance: Full Services